Welcome to a heady world of spice, an evocative melting pot of culture, and a blissful world of white sands and gin colored waters. This tour introduce you to Zanzibar, the best beaches in the world with sugar spun sands and waters that shimmer blue and green. Zanzibar seems to be the meeting point for the world a place where many cultures collide and fuse. From Persian to Indian, Old European and African; the medley of culture shines through in everything from stunning architecture to tantalizing cuisine.
On this exquisite hideaway break to the Spice Island, you can indulge in the life of luxury. Spend your days snorkeling through lagoon like warm waters, watching stars glaze the African sky, wandering through fragrant mangrove forests to hear the cry of the monkeys, and exploring the hidden delights of Stone Town.
- Enjoy romantic sun-downers, candle-lit dinners and champagne breakfasts for an extra special touch;
- Ideal for a honeymoon retreat: total privacy and personalized service;
- Pure relaxation with warm waters, spa, white sand beaches, private terrace and pool;
- Crystal clear tropical waters, palm-fringed beaches & laid-back island-style living;
- Underwater paradise: snorkeling & diving;
- Cultural heritage reflecting African, Arabian, Persian and Indian influences;