Lagoon Resort is a NEMA approved Eco-Resort which was said by the Norwegian Ambassador to be Uganda’s Zanzibar!
- Boat Cruise
- Adventure Park
DAY 1: ENTEBBE-LAGOON RESORT
- Arrive at Lagoon Resort by a speed boat from Munyonyo Speke Resort Marina in Entebbe..
- Relax on the beach or go for a community walk around the resort which gives an interesting insight into local life.
- Start your evening with sun-downers at the beach gardens, then savor a fine continental three course cuisine at the dinning area.
- Retreat to your room for rest.
- Dinner and overnight at Lagoon Resort Meal Plan (Dinner)
DAY 2: FUN FILLED ADVENTURE!
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the dining area.
- Set out on a 1 hr Kayaking excursion as the sun rises over Lake Victoria.
- Return in time for a two course lunch meal at the dining area.
- Enjoy an afternoon of relaxation and swimming at the pool side.
- You may also join or organize a few games of boules or Volleyball.
- In the evening, embark on a sunset cruise around the bay and view the largest lake in East Africa.
- Return to the resort for dinner.
- Dinner and overnight at Lagoon Resort Meal Plan (Full Board)
LAGOON RESORT- ENTEBBE
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast, ordered through the resort dining on your private deck.
- Depending on your flight time or next destination, have a short tour of the adventure park next to the resort and view different species of birds.
- Later proceed to Kampala or to Entebbe International Airport to catch up with your out bond flight back home or to your next destination.
Meal plan (Breakfast and or Lunch)
- Boat rides as per itinerary
- community visit
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- Transportation on a 4x4 vehicle
- English speaking Driver
- Activities as per itinerary
- International Flights
- Airport transfers
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Personal expenses
- Activities not included in the itinerary